Class FAQs & Policies
• $500 non-refundable deposit for 1-on-1 Body Sculpting class with equipment.
• $500 non-refundable deposit for Body Sculpting class with equipment.
• $500 non-refundable deposit for Body. Booty. Cellulite™ Class.
• $150 non-refundable deposit for Technique Training Class and Refresher on Curriculum Class.
• An invoice will be sent for remaining balance within 24 hrs. after reserving your spot.
• Make payments after receiving invoice as long as the balance is paid 7 days before class.
Your balance is due 7 days before class date. $75 late fee for payments received 24 hrs. after due date.
$150 late fee for payments received for payments received after 24 hrs. into 48 hrs. after due date. After 48 hrs. with unpaid balance, admittance to class will not be permitted and additional payments will not be accepted.
There's a fee of $25 should you need to reschedule for any reason, please notify 14 days before class.
Should you need to reschedule for a COVID related occurrence the $25 fee is waived and future dates will be 60 days from original class date.
The classes are anywhere from 4 to 6 hours consisting of a small group. Classes will remain small because of the current pandemic. Each student will practice on one another. All equipment will be tested before you receive it. Arrive at least 15 minutes before class for building access.
NOT PERMITTED under any circumstances:
DO NOT VIDEO RECORD
DO NOT VOICE RECORD
DO NOT TAKE PHOTOS OF PRESENTATION (A manual will be provided)